Leslie M. Benedetto is the Founder, Director of Program Development and Instructor for B-Well Nation Fitness Center. With over 20 years of yoga, personal training and group exercise instruction, Leslie’s background includes a focus on creating exercise and wellness programs for seniors, as well as children and adults with mental and physical challenges. She’s coordinated programs for Highmark Blue Cross, Pittsburgh YWCA, Montclair (NJ) YMCA, Allencrest Juvenile Detention Center, NHS of Beaver County, and others.
Leslie holds an M.S. degree in Physical Education with Specialization in Adapted Physical Activity from Slippery Rock University (1995). She also holds a B.A. in Dance from Slippery Rock University (1992). Leslie is nationally certified as a group exercise professional by both the American Council on Exercise (ACE) and the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA). Leslie opened the doors at B-Well Nation Fitness Center in 2009 with a few weekly yoga classes. BWell Nation now offers group exercise classes, health coaching, senior and youth fitness, small group training, and off-site corporate/office classes as well as special wellness events for organizations and businesses.
Additional licenses and certifications
- Licensed Zumba® Fitness Instructor (2009) and active member of ZIN (Zumba® Instructor Network). Additional certifications in Basic II, Toning, Zumba® Kids Jr. and Kids, Gold, Gold Toning, Pro Skills, and Curves Circuit With Zumba®
- Tabata Bootcamp® certified
- Beachbody® certification for PiYo™ LIVE
- B3Fit Inc., certified R.I.P.P.E.D.® Instructor
- Yoga training includes Yoga Fit Training (2008), Yoga Fit Level I -V, Anatomy and Alignment, Pre- and Postnatal Yoga, Older Adult, Yoga and Ayurveda, and Intensive Yoga Lean. YogaEd. (2008) Yoga for Youth at Risk
- CPR and AED certified